Welcome to ICCAUE 2019
2019 International Conference on Civil, Architecture and Urban Engineering (ICCAUE 2019) will be held in Chongqing on Oct. 18-20, 2019. ICCAUE 2019 will be hosted by Tianjin Port Engineering Institute Co., Ltd. of CCCC First Harbor Engineering Co., Ltd., presented by AEIC Academic Exchange Centre.
Civil engineering is a basic, pioneering and strategic industry in the national economy. The conference mainly focuses on the research fields of civil engineering, architecture engineering and urban engineering. It aims at providing experts, scholars, scientific and technological personnel and engineering research a platform, which can share scientific research achievements and frontier technologies, understand academic development trends, broaden research ideas, strengthen academic research and discussion, and promote industrial cooperation of academic achievements. Looking forward to gathering in Chongqing. Through the spark of collision thought, we will join hands in guiding the future of civil, architecture and urban engineering. Scholars from all over the world are welcome to contribute and participate.
1. Submit to EI Conference
All accepted full papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)(ISSN: 1757-8981)and will be submitted to EI Compendex and CPCI for indexing.
2. Submit to SCI Journal
* We also call for papers for SCI journals. All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, and papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org , and noted "SCI-ICCAUE.
Journal 1 (IF≈1.2): Topics related to theoretical and practical research in structural mechanics, seismic engineering, bridge and tunnel engineering, hydraulic engineering, road and transportation engineering.
Journal 2 (IF 1.4): Topics related to energy-efficient buildings, built environment, indoor environment, etc.
Journal 3 (IF 1.3): Topics related to research and application of desalination technology, integrated water resources management, water reuse, wastewater, etc.
Journal 4 (IF 2.2): Topics related to civil engineering and management.
2019 International Conference on Civil, Architecture and Urban Engineering (ICCAUE 2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
1. You can send the full paper & abstract to AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. You can submit your paper (word and pdf version) and Paper Submission Form to ICCAUE@163.com .
* All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. Authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages.
1. Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
4. If you have any questions, please contact us: ICCAUE@163.com